Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's been a while - a few health problems that are about to be resolved in the not too distant future.
So I thought it appropriate that we should have a cheery photo of our mate "D", as he calls himself.

An artist living 'life akimbo' as DM puts it. What a great character down at the Salamanca Markets.
We have quite a collection of his art - mostly small paintings, but also he makes amazing small robots from found objects. We have a collection of those too, as you might imagine.

He can brighten anyone's day.

2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are outstanding...What type of camera do you use...Oh..and your talent too...I just need a bit...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace for the kind words. The camera is mostly a Canon 5D Mark11 wielded by DM, my husband - and also a little pocket Canon - an IXUS,(or ELF) depending on which country you are in) which goes everywhere in my handbag.The big Canon has some amazing lenses too, which is the secret. Get an affordable body, but get the best lenses you can afford.However I am very pleased with the photos that I get from the little ELPH. Kind regards Patricia

    ReplyDelete