Friday, January 13, 2012

Sticky pudding and custard

Thank you to all of you who reminded me that I had not added the link to my email. I had done the Christmas post - hence the pudding and custard reference  - and then set about sorting the email list, when the whirling pizza of death appeared on my computer. When I rebooted, it sent the email immediately without the link.
Sorry!

....and, this may disappoint some, but, contrary to the thoughts of at least one dear reader, neither myself nor Roy, nor DM for that matter, were smothered in custard !


Happy New Year
I hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for  - and a few extra good things that you may not have even thought about.

1 comment:

  1. I've found your beautiful self and your fish and your lily and your sticky pudding! I'll be a regular looking forward to more pics and recipes
    annielaural who is Dorothy

    ReplyDelete